Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Jasmine's Surreal Unusual Cat art!

Dear Blog Reader
I am a surreal unusual cat artist with 40+ exhibitions, including Garboushan Beverly Hills and National Birman champion cat show in Carnforth (a stall with my cat cards and prints). I was invited onto the Bbc tv to discuss the Liverpool Biennial in 2008 and also have an IBook out "A Surrealist Life".



My work has been described as "Genius, one of the most gifted and original artists ever seen" by Charles Moffat of the Lilith Gallery Toronto.

Here are 5 of my acrylic on canvas works.


1 Aurora Ice Cream 50s girl
2 Tab Tab Tabby Fish Flower
3 Cat is a Waterfall (a waterfall fusion with a cat as two great forces of nature become one)
4 Persita Leopard Beehive World
5 3 Eyed B Movie Alien cat with flying saucers of milk.
For my biography and art see www.artwanted.com/wonderful
Thank you
Jasmine Maddock


AURORA "Naturally Jasmine put the painting of ME first. Because I am ultimate meowvalas beauty. "
PERSITA "She put the one of me last as its the weirdest and most unusual so you recall it most."
EARTHA "She, she DID NOT PUT ONE OF ME IN. Meowllllayowllymeowahowl!"
JASMINE "Its because I have just recently got you and have not painted you yet. I will do one soon"
EARTHA Xcat smooch Jasmine X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aurora, Eartha, Sagwa and Persita (and I) would love to hear your comments and suggestions- keep it nice! Thank you.