Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

THE Many Celebrity Looks of Aurora Toy Cat

Purrino! Its me Aurora, a sugar pie sweetie of a toy cat. I am Himalayan cream which is like a Persian but with Siamese genes, hence the markings.


Endearing, whimsical and pretty peach, I look like Grace Kelly and Zsa Zsa Gabor. I is also delightfully eccentric.
Here I am in various celebrity and cultural guises. As you would expect from Sun Beach lady puss herself. Terry Cat-chette, a pun on Cat Loving author Terry Pratchette, an eskimo, Superkitty, the Virgin Mary, a DJ and Turban bathing cat. Unfortunately grouch grey herself Persita insisted on appearing in the photos and so one is included of her and me Aurora as Rock Gods.


Meowsers I am sorry Persita had to come in and sabotage my beautiful photo set. I hope it does not spoil your viewing too much.

Meow for now
x =@=
Princess Aurora the 1st. Heir to the Royal Furiness of Catworld throne. Maxim of the day- A cat may look at a king, especially if the king is a cat and the cat is his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aurora, Eartha, Sagwa and Persita (and I) would love to hear your comments and suggestions- keep it nice! Thank you.