Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

Toy cats do painting!

PERSITA "Paws for thought and watch, paws my video on You Tube, http://youtu.be/foFFLidczyI Its me being angry toy cat artist slashing paint into the forms of toys babies being pale imitations, ghosts, of the originals."

AURORA "Well its all mad but its better than you slashing the sofa with claw lines. Jasmine only likes lines on her men and on her incredible paintings."

PERSITA "Yowl. Yeah but artists are supposed to be angry and rebellious. Trouble is they think sex and drugs is rebellious and its boring. And most of their paintings are. Nudes and bunches of flowers. *Cat Yawn*"

AURORA "Well my video here is not boring or pretend artist rebellion. I have transcended the medium of paint on canvas to paint shapes in THE AIR WITH BRUSHES!"

PERSITA "How airy furry purry. Talking of air I painted myself as God in a cloud because cats are Gods and I am Lord God Pussification of the heavenly Deities of the Whisker World. "

AURORA "I painted myself as a Midi de Faun from ballet with delicate leaves and a sweet poise"

PERSITA "What a supurrrise. Fairy furry Aurora."


JASMINE "Before this ends up into a cat battle of who is the best toy cat artist, let the human intervene. You are both very good and unique, there are no other toy cat artists and you paint interesting subjects from a cats point of view. Aurora is very neat and cleans stray splashes of paint off her fur and floor and Persita... Er... well um... "

AURORA "Is a mess and doesnt. "


Ah the tribulations and meowations of toy cat sensitive artistic tempers!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aurora, Eartha, Sagwa and Persita (and I) would love to hear your comments and suggestions- keep it nice! Thank you.