Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

Lets get Mews-ical!

PERSITA says "Yowly purrooowww!
Hello our loyal and new readers. Did you know I am a rawk God toy cat and
with Aurora the silly yellow furball am in a tribute band called Mews with Aurora as Cat Bellamy? I cant
give a rawk salute with my paws but can play guitar with my claws!"
AURORA " I am not a silly yellow
furball. Coming from a prematurely grey cat, thats funny. "
PERSITA "Mature, mature."
AURORA "Like aged cheddar."
PERSITA "Yeah but you are cheddar
coloured! Anyway... Check out our rawk video of Aurora yellow cheese
with her cardboard guitar rawking as Mews on YouTube-


http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=eYne-doGT9I

PERSITA "And just look at us after our gig. Having it large on a wicker chair with Catbrew in huge glasses! Yeah we rawk hard and drink hard."
AURORA " Persita you drank one glass and you fell over. Some rawk God.
Now, why not tell the readers about your fantastic toy cat painting?"
PERSITA "Yeah its fantastic. A surreal
masterpiece of me, naturally, as Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters but with 5 heads. The Five Headed Toy Cat Rock
God."



JASMINE (human)- Yes its unusual but our furry
toy felines paint their own paintings of themselves in unusual situations.
They use acrylics and splash paint all over themselves and others when working. I will post more of their
work so watch out for TOY CAT ART. SEE YOU AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aurora, Eartha, Sagwa and Persita (and I) would love to hear your comments and suggestions- keep it nice! Thank you.